Trying to watch a movie on REC Tablet need to set size

Aug 30, 2018
how do I set cover size to watch a movie. I get message to set size to medium or full size to swipe, set to normal in setting

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 2
A Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 4
Similar threads
how can i play a movie disc if we dont have a password this is brandnew and never used please help
Solved! My iball 4g2 tablet suddenly turned in with white & black lines while I was watching YouTube. The screen responses but I see j
Solved! Lenovo android tablet will play you tube video for a few seconds then spins same with Pluto TV and tubi movie app. Date and t
Solved! Sd card Help
ZenPad s8s stopping music and movies after 10 minutes
Oreo 8.1 cant move movie files to sd card
Need to download movies from laptop to my Amazon tablet ,s CD micro card
Movie plays with sound but no picture
How to stop Samsung tablet from freezing during movies
my tablet just turned off when I was watching something and now it's not turning back on what do i do
I downloaded some movies that I bought from Amazon to the SD card on my kindle fire HD 8" and they play just fine. When I put
How to fix my tablet? My son is watching youtumube and it sunddenly stop and blackscreen and it has a sound!
Trying to watch my nanny cam sim card on my Android tablet using an USB cord
How do I transfer imtermal stored apps/movies etc from internal memory to external memory on my trip stealth G47
How many movies can i put on a 32 gig sd card
Help! I can not copy more than 5 movies to an sd card, the 6th is there but error out when played
(ANDROID NETFLIX APP)I cant watch netflix on my Nook Color. there is purple lines on the screen.
I can't watch any videos and I can't hear anything, how do I fix this?
watching a movie
how to watch streaming movies on website that uses flashplayer on tab3 10.1 with android 4.2.2

ASK THE COMMUNITY