Turn back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamma618

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
My tablet won't turn back on what can I do I have tried to do the power button and the volume button and it still isn't working.

Solution
Well first I would make sure it isn't under warranty. If it still is and you open it, you will void the warranty.

If it isn't, well then still I would be ultra careful in opening it. They don't make them easy to open. I don't know of that specific device. They are all a tad different. However, you may be able to locate direct instructions, and possibly a video or two, online that should be able to walk you through doing it.
Did you make sure it is charged?

Also make sure the charger cord is actually working. You may want to try it on a different device, or try a different cord on yours.

If these don't work, you may be in need of a new battery. If the tablet is still under warranty, then you would need to contact the manufacturer about it. If it isn't under warranty, you are free to either find someone to do the work for you, or do it yourself. Most batteries on tablets aren't easy to remove, one must be very careful, but it can be done.

mamma618

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016

I've done those things I don't know how to get to the battery not sure if the back of the tablet comes off. If so how?

Well first I would make sure it isn't under warranty. If it still is and you open it, you will void the warranty.

If it isn't, well then still I would be ultra careful in opening it. They don't make them easy to open. I don't know of that specific device. They are all a tad different. However, you may be able to locate direct instructions, and possibly a video or two, online that should be able to walk you through doing it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.