Turn Miserable Cubicle Life Around with Clean Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
Sounds like those overpriced Air purifiers from the Sharper Edge that I heard later were fire hazards. I got talked into the $60 one and it was crap. Think they were just air ionizers, something my university friends showed off back in the 80s.

I find any claim of 99% of Airborne toxins to be suspicious unless its going through a few dozen super tiny filters.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Nothing can turn the cubicle around from being miserable. Cubicles slowly consume your soul.
Nothing more than a husk remains after sometime within the cubicle. Remember your old college buddies? Remember the wild nights you had? Now look at the ones that work in a cubicle....what do you see? A joyless and soulless human being.

I'm looking outside my office right now peeking through the blinds.... All I can see if their cold dead eyes.... poor bastards.

cheepstuff

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
i doubt it will reduce the spread of sickness because it only reduces contagions spread through air, and sneezes cant travel through the cubical wall (assuming your co workers are not standing up and facing you when they need to sneeze).

wrxchris

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2010
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]I actually met Stephen Root (picture) once. Heck of a nice guy.[/citation]

Until he decides to set your building on fire. lol

purrcatian

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2010
Did anyone actually click the link? The linked page has a link to a PDF with prices. It will cost you $399 (any of the three colors) for one with a 6 months supply of filters, or $474 for one with a year's supply.

twanto

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2002
Props that it doesn't produce ozone, but also, it doesn't remove it. Ozone is what I would be most worried about in an office environment... shut off those friggin laser printers that run 24/7, slap the moron who wears cologne or perfume, and open a window, then we'll start talking about "clearn" air.

clive_b

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
For the cleanest air in the world all I have to do is go to work... Clean room air is perfect for those hayfever days!

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]mikem_90[/nom]Well, considering how much they cost, and how filthy money is... I ... guess this can help reduce your exposure to germs....[/citation]
Damn, those of use who use a bank card are screwed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.