Turn up youtube volume

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

birne

Estimable
May 19, 2015
Hi people,

i have a "problem". in short terms is my audio on the pc not loud enough.
if i listen to fx. youtube, then i can turn windows sounds 100%, youtube itselfe 100% and the little wheel on my headset to 100%, but it is still not loud enough.
my question is now if there is any option in windows to turn up the volume further, or if there is any program that can do it.

i am open to any solutions other than bying a new heatset ;)

birne

Solution
also try the windows options

right click speaker icon in task bar if you have 2 ones realtek pick the smaller less fancy icon

select playback devices highlight phones with left click then select properties at bottom

then levels and enhancement and dts tabs can give some serious added volume

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011

at least you know its not the phones then

do you have realtek installed

birne

Estimable
May 19, 2015
ok, i was able to turn it a little up in the realtek equalizer setting. it is already the desired effect that i was looking for.
am going to try with a usb soundcard now that my brother has, just for testing, and who knows, maybe i have to buy one formyselfe if it is good

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
also try the windows options

right click speaker icon in task bar if you have 2 ones realtek pick the smaller less fancy icon

select playback devices highlight phones with left click then select properties at bottom

then levels and enhancement and dts tabs can give some serious added volume

Solution

birne

Estimable
May 19, 2015
ok, i have tried that, and it did boost the volume.
but the soundcard from my brother was amazing. i now can´t have it more than max 50% volume, else i am worried for my ears. so i believe i have to buy myself a soundcard. lol

i still want to thank you for your time and effort you helped me.

Birne

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011

no problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.