Turtle Beach X12 not showing up or working

Mar 3, 2015
So I have Turtle Beach X12 and I have watched about 30 videos on how to plug them in to my computer but when I go to the sound menu nothing shows up at all the speaker and mic both will not work
I have tried everything PLEAS help!!!!

Solution
This is too funny, I just returned my second pair of x12's two hours ago. This first pair buzzed alot and the 2nd pair were dead.

Verify your usb port is powered properly, plug in something like a mouse or wifi dongle and make sure the device works, and if your usb is good then you have a dead amp in your x12's. You should also be able to hear audio without the usb plugged in if you have all the x12's volume controls turned up all the way.

I went home with a pair of Logitech g35's which BB gave me as an equal exchange. They are decent.

popatim

Splendid
This is too funny, I just returned my second pair of x12's two hours ago. This first pair buzzed alot and the 2nd pair were dead.

Verify your usb port is powered properly, plug in something like a mouse or wifi dongle and make sure the device works, and if your usb is good then you have a dead amp in your x12's. You should also be able to hear audio without the usb plugged in if you have all the x12's volume controls turned up all the way.

I went home with a pair of Logitech g35's which BB gave me as an equal exchange. They are decent.

Solution