Solved! tv audio vs speakers

sesshomaru866

Prominent
May 26, 2017
Hello all ! I just bought a KD-55X8005C tv and i was wondering if the integrated speakers are better than the Edifier Luna e25 i already have .i should precise that the edifier speakers are th emdoel with the 3.5'' jack not the optical cable. I attach the technical specifications of both . Thanx in advance for the suggestions !

http://

Solution
tv speakers are notoriously bad so i would say the luna is likely better. of course there are much better speakers available on the market than the luna as well.

since you have both, just A/B test.. i think it is easy to find out which you prefer more.
tv speakers are notoriously bad so i would say the luna is likely better. of course there are much better speakers available on the market than the luna as well.

since you have both, just A/B test.. i think it is easy to find out which you prefer more.

Solution

sesshomaru866

Prominent
May 26, 2017
Thnx for the reply . The first thing i did was trying but i 'm not very good at the sound things .It almost seemed to me that the tv had better sound propably cause of the surround things but the test was with tv program. I should test with some goof quality movies or Flac/loosness audio . Thnx again for the suggestion !