tv no sound

Solution
When you saying wall socket cable cord, what exactly do you mean?
Cause it differs from one country to an other.
Is just the power cord or the antenna too? If you mean just the power cord from what source you getting the image to your TV in with what cables?

Try resetting TV settings to default,if you already havent try it. Im sure it has that option on the settings.

MiDNiGHTsoul

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
Is it connected to a pc or just a normal TV for actual television use. If its connected on pc with what cable you have connect it? Does it even have speakers on it?

Provide some information when you want help at something. We are out of mana so no magic tricks are available for the time being.

Gotti Suave

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
its a 50 inch flat tv that is connected to a wall socket cable cord its has great picture but no sound. I bought it yesterday from a seller the tv was playing and working fine even tho he had it connected to the hdmi at his house but when i got home and connected just to a wall socket good picture no sound

Gotti Suave

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013

yea already tried that it has hdmi highlighted in grey and it says auto and wont let me make any changes on it

MiDNiGHTsoul

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
When you saying wall socket cable cord, what exactly do you mean?
Cause it differs from one country to an other.
Is just the power cord or the antenna too? If you mean just the power cord from what source you getting the image to your TV in with what cables?

Try resetting TV settings to default,if you already havent try it. Im sure it has that option on the settings.

Solution