TV Not Programmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

EveG58

Estimable
Jan 25, 2016
We had a power cut a few nights ago and since then we have not been able to access any channels including SKY which the TV was set up for. The television is in the bedroom so not so important but very annoying. Have tried, as suggested, to reset time and date, but this has made no difference. The only thing I can access is the SMART page but this does not provide any tv programmes. I have tried re programming but it displays that there are no channels available. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I have to call in a TV engineer!

Solution
Have you tried running your TV's tuning option? This is often listed in the settings as "Auto-tune", or as part of the TV's initial setup phase. Hard to tell, since it varies from device to device. Resetting the time and date has nothing to do with it. Just re-tune your TV so it can recalibrate and detect channels.
Have you tried running your TV's tuning option? This is often listed in the settings as "Auto-tune", or as part of the TV's initial setup phase. Hard to tell, since it varies from device to device. Resetting the time and date has nothing to do with it. Just re-tune your TV so it can recalibrate and detect channels.

Solution

EveG58

Estimable
Jan 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.