TV turned to black and white.

darieus

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
I have an HCT TV, the picture from my DVD player turned to black and white. I switched out cables and the same result. It is not connected to any sort of cable or satellite to verify picture that way. I did check the menu and all the color settings look normal.

Any advice?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
P Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
Ransome Streaming Video & TVs 10
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Hook up Atari 7 flashback to a Roku TCL tv, when I turn it on all I get is a black screen and rainbow colors, do I need a conv
my hisense 42inch has a broken screen when i turn it on it can operate very well for 3-5 min before turning black
just turn black suddenly,lily,light,sounds is good
My tv screen went all black. Sony Bravia. The green light comes on and off when I turn "off" and "on" but doesn't turn into a
Lg tv won’t turn on. Blue screen first now black
sony bravia tv displays black screen with occassional flash of bravia logo and turns on and off. had history of rain water spl
toshiba smart tv stuck on black screen when turned on
My Mitsubishi tv won't turn on. The screen is black....I cut the tv on.... Nothing at all. I need help
Nintendo Switch Won’t Turn On - Black Screen Fix
Have a 65UH5500 4K UHD Smart LED TV - 65" that went black while watching. Light will flash about 3 to 4 times and turns off. L
Replaced bulb, Black screen with audio green light stays on then turns red.Help please.
When turning tv on it starts 4 a second with picture then go,s black but wiv sound can any1 help 2 solve this problem
my dell w1700 lcd tv turn black and white why?
LG 55" TV black screen , with audio when turned off and back on
i have veltech tv when i turn it on it stsys black and turns on and off. ive tried all your suggested technics but no change a
Utube turns off when screen goes black. Why
have a 32 inch rca led t.v an the screen just went black. the is now no power going to it what so ever. wont turn on light in
TV (PC) Screen Flickers Goes Black Snow Noise Audio Disappears - When Turning House Lights ON/OFF
While watching Netflix, screen went to black. Now TV goes to black every time it is turned on.
samsung 21 inches tv crt type.when turn on the tv is ok but in a few secound or in a mins. becomes black and white?

ASK THE COMMUNITY