TV whit sound but not image

Babygt

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
I want to know the main reasons for the problem whit the TV LCD whit sound but not image, can water be the problem?

Babygt

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013

Babygt

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
No,nothing ..... The problem here is: I bought the tv 5 months now and then the problem arrive 4 weeks ago I call the shop where I bout it and then they send me a technician to see the problem, he open the back of the tv and told me that was the screen that was gone, I ask him what was the main reason for that and he told, that's the new LCD TV they came whit problems, and today another technician call me to say that the guaranty doesn't cover the problem because it's water, he said maybe because you clean the tv whit water or windows cleaner :(. That is why a want it to know if was true, and I'm in France and my French it's not very good... So I don't want to be a foul thank you for you response .

Babygt

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013

Babygt

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
Can you send me your email so I can send you a picture that they send me showing the problem, because I know it wasn't me really I have so carefully whit the tv and it was very expensive it is a LG 55LM615S led 140 cm, sorry to bother you so much but I really don't want to take for a foul :/. My email is guidateixeira@hotmail.co.uk