Twitter CEO: Stop All That Twittering

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I don't want to have Twitter being the one who defines what is useless chatter and is important.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

There is one function in Twitter which is called "unfollow" - an easy way to filter out garbage. No need for a Twitter content police.

Best
Marita
http://xeesm.com/maritar

michaelahess

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
Twitter is useless, plain and simple, just like facebook. I have far more productive things to do than troll around other peoples lives. I prefer to live my own.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
I think the picture is perfectly appropriate, and fully support its inclusion with this article. At least her shirt says "Twitter" on it - can't say the same for your typical double cheeseburger.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
[citation][nom]michaelahess[/nom]Twitter is useless, plain and simple, just like facebook. I have far more productive things to do than troll around other peoples lives. I prefer to live my own.[/citation]

At least facebook is good for organizing parties in the summer... The cops usually bust them but at least they are good (and often HUGE) while they last till 1:30-2:00 am.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]You can't smith a sword that only cuts the bad guy.[/citation]But you can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a cows a$$

Status
Not open for further replies.