Twitter Has Servers Dedicated to Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
People, its like fairies, if you don't believe in them, they will just go away. Never mention his/her name again, and he/she is sure to just go away.

damasvara

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
[citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]People, its like fairies, if you don't believe in them, they will just go away. Never mention his/her name again, and he/she is sure to just go away.[/citation]
same goes for Freddy Krueger, only this one is cuter... lol

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
i'm uessing thats complaints about US airports, internationally most air traffic is cheap, reliable, and much less hasseling... that said. unfortunatly most of my travel is in my home the good ole USA so when i have to go 1000 plus miles in a day i just drive rather than give domestic airlines my money

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]damasvara[/nom]same goes for Freddy Krueger, only this one is cuter... lol[/citation]
I'd rather have Freddy Krueger all over the place then Beiber, at least with Freddy I know the pain and suffering will end soon enough :/

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Maybe this is more indicative of Twitter users than Beeber's popularity. I don't know a single person that uses Twitter.

And seriously, they get huge amounts of traffic from people that hate airlines and/or Comic Sans? That's pretty obscure. Do people still use Comic Sans? Or perhaps my sarcasm detector is broken?

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]I still don't get the fuss about him, his voice is like a girls, her songs are nothing but pop trash, and she looks so cute, she reminds me of Hello Kitty.................[/citation]
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]I still don't get the fuss about him, his voice is like a girls, her songs are nothing but pop trash, and she looks so cute, she reminds me of Hello Kitty.................[/citation]

And you still don't get it? Young Girls are anything but rational and are to blame for a lot of **** in america I tell you. nothing they do makes sense to a normal person but that doesn't mean they don't have daddy's cash to throw around wherever they please while not learning about responsibility and good choice....

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]I still don't get the fuss about him ... her songs are nothing but pop trash[/citation]
You pretty much summed it up there. At any point in time since the days of Disco (if not earlier), pop music has been (mostly) atrocious.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]darkchazz[/nom]The lyrics of his/her songs are just about girls he/she will never get , and 2 or 3 words repeated over and over again.[/citation]
Sadly, I'm sure he gets more tail than anyone you or I know.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
I live somewhat near Stratford, Ontario, and even though I'm not a fan of Bieber, it's good to see someone make it big coming from a relatively unknown Canadian town, raised by a relatively poor single parent (unlike the scores of manufactured celebs who come out of L.A. and New York from parents with wads of cash and all the advantages that come from living in a large city).

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
Justin Bieber is a waste of CPU resources, bandwidth, and electricity.

Put these servers to use running Folding@Home! Not to some stupid kid...

At least with F@H we can get a chance to live longer in the future...

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
I'm proud to say that even though I keep hearing Justin Bieber's name repeatedly, I refuse to look into anything about who he is. In the end, WHO CARES?

LOL I'm glad to admit I don't know why everyone's all abuzz about some child.

Hupiscratch

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
Wow, what´s wrong with Comic Sans? I use this font a lot! And how many servers did they dedicated to CALA BOCA GALVAO during the FIFA World Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.