Twitter Made Useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

norbs

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]curnel_D[/nom]Lol, I feel like TG and Jane have all been hired to convince us that twitter is awesome and we should use it. But it's like playing apple commercials at a Microsoft Developers Network convention.[/citation]
Yeah exactly... and maybe move out of grandma's basement.

asus3008

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
"Information Sharing and Disclosure" - From Twitter
" Service Providers We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties"

Twitter ah.. No tnx... i`m surprised that u have an such article in hire. READ the Twitter Privacy Policy it well explain every think .. way sod stay out of this kind of social networks....

--- What the bleep you know about privacy any way to recommend such thinks ??? ---

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Twitter is stupid, stupid, stupid. TOMS has stooped to the fad of the day????? Maybe instead they should be educating people on how completely pointless this service is and how we should focus on more useful technologies instead. Yea, like I want to follow TOM's on twitter to get some pointless text messages - OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.