Twitter TV Show Crashes, Gets Buried

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterth

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
Now if they would use skype instead of twitter, they could have the same level of interaction as the TV programs of 80' that communicate with phones with viewers.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]rtfm[/nom]I'd rather watch a program about watching paint dry[/citation]

I'd rather watch you watching a program about paint dry.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Neat idea, like the whole power of the people sway, but in America it would crash and burn before it even aired. You can't break the American Idol and Survivor stranglehold over our TV free time.

rtfm

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]I'd rather watch you watching a program about paint dry.[/citation]

I rather watch dry paint.

lukeeu

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]I'd rather have my body "painted" with boiling acid.[/citation]
I'd watch people being "painted" with acid.

flugelhorn

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009
Twitter itself is a waste of time. Simply asking the question is a waste if time. In fact, they should round up all the Twitter users and give them their own place to live so that they are removed from the gene pool and allow the rest of humanity to move on to the next stage of evolution. THAT is a TV show I would tune in for.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]lukeeu[/nom]I'd watch people being "painted" with acid.[/citation]
I rather touch my cat and watch people being ""painted"" with acid watching other people watching paint dry.

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
MY GOD.... why will Twitter not die? Who over the age of 15 uses Twitter besides lame marketing people trying to be "hip" and leading edge, lol. For the life of me I can't think of any reason to sign up for that service or give a rats ass about what someone has to tweet to me? Seriously, does anyone know why I should care about this service? Buler?

Status
Not open for further replies.