Two New Motorola Androids Hitting Verizon in July

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandmanwn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2006
we dropped Motorola at work because the stupid phones kept dropping calls. I'll have to wait and see the reviews before I would think of buying them again.

outacontrolpimp

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2008
Im waiting for a EVO type phone on verizon. I know alot of people dont care about cellphone cameras but I really want a webcam on mine simply for taking pictures of myself with friends. Its hard to get a good picture if you cant see what your looking at.

The Incredible is good, but its just missing the webcam :(

G

IPHONE 4G END OF STORY GG IN THE FACE ALL YOUR BASE BELONGS TO ME WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU BATTLE CRUISER OPERATIONAL CARRIER HAS ARRIVED OH WHAT NO WAY!

cordsworks

Distinguished
May 29, 2010
"Verizon holds the reigns of the Droid label..."

It's "reins," as in the bits of leather used to direct a horse; not "reigns," which refers to the rule of a monarch, and makes no sense at all following the words "holds the."

It's one thing not to use good English if you're commenting in a combox or tweeting your underwear selection to the world. It's another to be an online publication with an actual following, and not bother having a competent editor.

inglburt

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
"I feel like a new android phone comes out every month."

I think it's more accurate to say several times a month these days...

inglburt

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
[citation][nom]teknic111[/nom]I feel like a new android phone comes out every month.[/citation]

Or a couple times a month...

I sure hope they keep moving forward and don't go stale. I am really enjoying the Android experience so far. 2.2 really smoothed it out.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Anonymous[/nom]IPHONE 4G END OF STORY GG IN THE FACE ALL YOUR BASE BELONGS TO ME WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU BATTLE CRUISER OPERATIONAL CARRIER HAS ARRIVED OH WHAT NO WAY![/citation]Ho-ly Shit... LOLWUT?

On-topic: Love new Androids! We know what to expect from Tegra 2, but I also want to see what Android can do with Moorestown.

G

was physically told by verizon rep. that two phones will indeed be comming out in july and one will be touch screen the other will have a qwerty keyboard like the first motorola droid

Status
Not open for further replies.