U.S. Senator Writes Letter to Jobs About iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFLATLINEI

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010
Hey Chuck! Dont worry about the iPhone you have enough problems in NY that deserve even this little attention payed to Apple and their flawed phone. Get back to work Maggot!!!!

i7Rocks

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
Anybody else going to ride this publicity tidal wave?

Anyone see the new Tosh.0?

"that girl dropped faster than the reception on my new iphone!"

lmao

zerapio

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2002
Nice, I like how the Senator added Steve Job's comment on the issue and deemed it insufficient. I'd have used a stronger word for it but the Senator is being polite.

JamesSneed

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Make no mistake Steve will read this and take it serious. This is a warning from a Senator with an implied lawsuit.

We just heard that Ruben Caballero, a senior engineer at Apple had informed them of this issue in 2009. There is no way Apple will want a class action lawsuit. So free iPhone cases for all iPhone owners should be comming soon.

songemu

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
While I admit that Apple hasn't handled this issue well, the only reason Schumer gives a damn is because it's high profile. If a company like Nokia had (has) done it, no one would care. They'd just buy a different phone.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]ct1615[/nom]things to ficus on todaywar on terrorism...nahoutrageous un-employment figures...naha health care bill no one wants...nahour government is preventing states from protecting their borders...nahour government spends money like a ceo's wife who just found out he's cheating on her with the secretary.....nahoil in the gulf...nahI KNOW!!...I will write a letter to steve jobs so I can piggyback on the whole iphone4 sucks media wave and get my name in the press!!i can't stand apple or jobs but schumer is a bigger joke. how NY elects this liberal nut election after election is beyond me.[/citation]

Nothing stops you from running... Right? They elect him because he does the best job of the candidates at hand. Think he sucks? Go get elected, and prove it.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
That cool, now can he write a letter to my internet provider and make them up my download speed? I think the Senator should have more important things to do then worry about a phones reception issues. He wants a new iphone, but is all pissy cause the reception sucks. Just wait until he figures out the whole phone sucks.

MxM

Distinguished
May 23, 2005
"such as holding the device differently, or buying a cover for it—seem to be insufficient. "

Yes, but if you hold it differently AND buy a cover, then that would be sufficient to get good signal

/Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.