Solved! UE Megablast mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubZeroFlsh

Estimable
Aug 6, 2014
Hi,

I'm wanting to use my UE as speakers for my computer but I don't want to degrade the battery by leaving it plugged in.

Wondering if it'll be possible to run the speaker from the wall without needing the battery, then I could just got the battery when I want to use it elsewhere.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Solution
Open them up, should be able to disconnect the battery. Although I don't know if they will work with the battery removed. Leaving them plugged in should not really cause battery issues, if you are worried about that, get normal wall powered speakers to use with the computer. Silly to mess with a $200 portable speaker to make into a non-portable when you can get a much cheaper set of speakers for computer use if you are worried about the battery. Which I would not be.
Open them up, should be able to disconnect the battery. Although I don't know if they will work with the battery removed. Leaving them plugged in should not really cause battery issues, if you are worried about that, get normal wall powered speakers to use with the computer. Silly to mess with a $200 portable speaker to make into a non-portable when you can get a much cheaper set of speakers for computer use if you are worried about the battery. Which I would not be.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.