Solved! Ultrabook that can game

Dec 12, 2019
I'm looking for a thin and light laptop but with more than uhd 620, for light gaming I'm not looking to run rdr 2

Solution
What about i5-i7 8 or 10 gen U series? And what about the GPU is mx150 or Mx 250 enough?

The intel onboard video is weaker than the Ryzen stuff. MX video is low end, good enough for older games and stuff like SIMS. I would have mentioned other things if they were viable for gaming. It really depends on what you want to use it for. You want to run Age Of Empires on it, then any newer laptop past the cheapest stuff will run it fine. Look at what games you play and the requirements for them, then you can device. Really things like "light gaming" don't mean anything when it comes to specs. Does that mean you want to play browser Facebook stuff like stack sparkly hearts or you play demanding AAA titles just not often? There...
What about i5-i7 8 or 10 gen U series? And what about the GPU is mx150 or Mx 250 enough?

The intel onboard video is weaker than the Ryzen stuff. MX video is low end, good enough for older games and stuff like SIMS. I would have mentioned other things if they were viable for gaming. It really depends on what you want to use it for. You want to run Age Of Empires on it, then any newer laptop past the cheapest stuff will run it fine. Look at what games you play and the requirements for them, then you can device. Really things like "light gaming" don't mean anything when it comes to specs. Does that mean you want to play browser Facebook stuff like stack sparkly hearts or you play demanding AAA titles just not often? There is really no meaning to stuff like that.

Solution
Dec 12, 2019
I want a thin and light laptop with a good screen(high brightness and rgb) that can run league of legends, diablo 3 or 4 if it ever comes out i don't play a lot i will probably try m&b bannerlords.
It will be nice if it comes with wifi6 and thunderbolt connection.

I want a thin and light laptop with a good screen(high brightness and rgb) that can run league of legends, diablo 3 or 4 if it ever comes out i don't play a lot i will probably try m&b bannerlords.
It will be nice if it comes with wifi6 and thunderbolt connection.

To get a thin system and thunderbolt with good screen you are probably looking at over $1,000.
Dell XPS 15 is good, with a video card it's in the $1,200 or so range.
Razerblade Stealth also has a model with an MX150 video card and thunderbolt, also over $1,000.

There are a bunch of systems in about the same range of pricing.