PS3toPC

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
Hi,

i have a samsung galaxy tab 3.7.0 (SM-T210 black, WIFI) and have had this problem 4 or 5 times now where i cant access the internet on apps, but on the android internet browser i can but it keeps poping up with unsecure websites(even on google & other well known secure pages), i've searched a little on how to fix this and haven' found much just that some overs are having the same problem, so i found my own way which is really annoying, and what i have to do to be able to access the internet on apps is to factory reset my device :/

But this time it didn't work, infact it might of made things worse, on the set up i tried logging into Google, and it didn't work, it said ''Can't establish a reliable connection to the server.'' and below it also said ''This could be a temporary problem. Try again or connect to another Wi-Fi network''. which i have tried, i also tried 2.4~GHz connection from my wifi and just exactly the same, i can bypas signing into google on after device set up, and have waited 24 hours before trying again.

Because i can't sign into google i can't, Download apps, update my device, or browse Youtube (app) please help this is ultra annoying the device was first used from christmas last year so its not older than 3 1/4 months and has no sign of any damage and has never been water damaged 'NEVER'.

P.S my little sister has the exact same device in White and hasn't come across the same problem once, and i can access settings on my samsung tablet still. anyway thanks for reading :)

PS3toPC

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
Hmm, I could only set a static ip to my 5 GHz connection and not the 2.4 GHz, anyway, no such luck. I also did a firmware upgrade and got it working for 1 hour and then nothing,

P.S I tried upgrading the firmware again and re-rooting my devices, and now it won't let me, I also tried the custom OS installer and it would just turn of the device when prompting the option to continue or exit.

also if you can figure a way or app for the pc to force it to flash my device without making the android reboot, that will make me super happy, I want to get Rocket Lite firmware for my android which might be able to fix this and comes with root access.