Unable to load Adobe Reader

SWOHCAM

Commendable
Jul 22, 2016
About a month ago, W10 started installing on my PC. Long story short as possible, really messed up several parts of my system. Could no longer see body of email messages (just the name of the person sending), lost all email contacts, on and on. I was able to do a recovery and put my OS back to W7 and took several days to get email back to semi-normal. The other issue that I didn't realize for about a week was the inability to download and/or read PDF's as I had been able to do before the W10 fiasco. I've tried numerous times to download Reader, but I guess the new version is "DC"? When I attempt to download, it keeps giving an error "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter a different path to a folder containing the installation package 'AcroRead.msi in the box below. Use source: C\ProgramData\Adobe\Setup\{AC76A86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AC0F074E4100}" That folder is is at the destination given. I REALLY need to get Reader back.