Solved! Unable to open projects on Garageband in Mac (Help)

Dec 11, 2019
For unknown reasons, I am not able to create new projects or open anything in Garageband. Could anyone suggest a working solution? I tried to reboot the app - but same results.

Jan 14, 2020
Try resetting the Garageband app. You can perform the reset by going into Setting and then Garageband, and then click on reset. See if this solves the issue.

I have recently been using using FL Studio, as I shifted to windows, do you know any way to run Garageband on windows? I think it is way better than FL Studio.

Jan 14, 2020
Try resetting the Garageband app. You can perform the reset by going into Setting and then Garageband, and then click on reset. See if this solves the issue.

I have recently been using using FL Studio, as I shifted to windows, do you know any way to run Garageband on windows? I think it is way better than FL Studio.

jigneshpadhiyar

Prominent
Dec 10, 2018
GarageBand is extremely large app; hence, it encounters a lot of issues frequently. I have noticed other people complaining about this app. You can delete this app once and then reinstall GarageBand on your Mac, and then check if everything goes smooth.

Dec 11, 2019

Thanks @UIpEStra, I Tried and it works for me. Thanks.

FL Studio is great, but if you want to use garageband for your windows PC then why not to use PC emulator like VMware? Here is the complete guide on that.

Cheers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P MacBooks 4

ASK THE COMMUNITY