my laptop is hp pavellion g6 2136 tx . intel =1 gb vram , radeon= 2gb vram
i've switched to high perfomance in ccc and updated all drivers ...still when i play games like far cry 4 , in monitoring with gpu z i found that after 1gb of memory usage game start eating shared ram without using any memory from radeon graphics which makes game unplayable due to full ram even at lowest settings the image shows gpu z's data .. https/www.dropbox.com/s/xwkm6b3cs2hu68y/amd.png
Please do try doing a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the AMD graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to AMD.
- Once completely uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http/support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do set AMD to High Performance again.
- Do also set Far Cry 4 to use AMD as it's GPU.