Unhappy AT&T Customer Shoots AT&T Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
First it's Counter Strike Source. Now it's AT&T time.. What's next? Someone get shot down because of a toothpick? I don't know if it will happen but since most of the people I know have guns, than this will happen too.

G

It's the stupid shitty coverage that is pissing people off. They've gone as far as claimed now you have to be standing in the area and not in your house to get coverage. This company sucks ass

G

I wonder if the store staff are just complete assholes and brought it on themselves.

brknarow

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
@stm1185. I was assuming the same thing. Maybe they'll think twice before laughing at an old man next time. I doubt they will but, then again, there are a lot of guns out there.

ooo

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2006
Thank god there was a police in there otherwise another "The Park is Mine" person type would have killed 5 others + hostages...

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
To all the people that wonder if the employee had it coming:

physical violence is NEVER a proper answer against words.

It doesn't matter if the people at AT&T mocked him, didn't like him, insulted him or outright shouted at him. If you use violence you are a deranged man and if you use such extreme violence, you will be the one that "had it coming" once people comment on your bloody murder.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]To all the people that wonder if the employee had it coming:physical violence is NEVER a proper answer against words.It doesn't matter if the people at AT&T mocked him, didn't like him, insulted him or outright shouted at him. If you use violence you are a deranged man and if you use such extreme violence, you will be the one that "had it coming" once people comment on your bloody murder.[/citation]

Nancy boy, violence solves all of life's problems :p

Morgan3rd

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
Thankfully the off duty cop stopped any more pointless slaughter.

As much as I want to insert a fan-boy comment here, I'll instead send my thoughts to the friends and family of such a senseless death.

Status
Not open for further replies.