Universal Laptop Docking Station

Thorgunn1212

Estimable
Nov 9, 2014
I am looking for a laptop docking station that can be used with any laptop. It must support the use of 3 external monitors, one of which needs to be capable of gaming performance. I am considering purchasing one asus vg248qe and two asus vn247h-p monitors. I will be using this with a work laptop and a personal laptop, both of which will change periodically. I have been unable to find a product that will meet my needs.

Solution
I'm sorry, but what your asking is huge for a docking station. Short answer is their is no docking station that can even game on the market.

Reason being is USB 3.0 is too slow.

However, as thunderbolt 2 keeps getting popular we will eventually see graphics card adapters for laptops.
I'm sorry, but what your asking is huge for a docking station. Short answer is their is no docking station that can even game on the market.

Reason being is USB 3.0 is too slow.

However, as thunderbolt 2 keeps getting popular we will eventually see graphics card adapters for laptops.

Solution

liztek

Commendable
Jul 15, 2016

Just Try Lizte UD-3800 Universal Docking Station which Support all Laptop PC's and MAC.