Unlock the bios dell 2100 tag 9q4cx01 desktop computer

John_75

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2010
I tried over months to unlock the bios, but I can find the answer can you help me. I know is old computer, but is ok for my. It is you need more data I can provide the name of board and the other specification bwcause I already installed belgac advisor. My e-mail

Thank you

saint19

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
Hi newcomer and welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

Easy answer: You can't unlock the BIOS.

The mobo that comes with the DELL's rigs isn't a high end mobo and don't have all the features of an ASUS or Gigabyte mobo more if the rig is old as u say.

John_75

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2010
yes is old intel mobo, I already upgrade the OS to Xp and increase the memory but I need to increase the memory of the grafic card because it is integrated to the mobo, I don't how see I can unlock the bios to overclock the procesor. Who is 900 mz intel celeron to play age of the empire 3 because I can open the game Intel(R) 82810 Graphics Controller (Microsoft Corporation) 32 kilobyte primary memory cache
128 kilobyte secondary memory cache I have the requirement to play the game as I said the need help with the I known is pentium 3 never overclock a sytem is better start with these is my opinion before have to buy I new one. Please help me.

Thank you

saint19

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
Like I say up, the BIOS features are provider by the manufacturer and the mobo and DELL don't build the mobos that use in the rigs so, those mobos aren't high end or mid end are only low end with basic features like the fan control and boot order.

John_75

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2010
Thanks I was thinking to try to overclock to practice is these old pc before I will buy a new one, but no have possibility to do that thanks, for the help any way.