Unlock Verizon iPhone 4s

Momof32014

Estimable
Nov 11, 2014
Wanted to switch from Verizon to smart talk but wasn't sure if and how to unlick iPhone 4s to make it compatible. I wasn't sure if they even open to put a Sim card in? Could someone please help me if possible. Thank you in advance! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D iPhone 1
Jduacouple iPhone 1
J iPhone 1
A iPhone 1
K iPhone 2
M iPhone 1
M iPhone 1
C iPhone 1
T iPhone 1
J iPhone 1
D iPhone 1
G iPhone 1
C iPhone 1
E iPhone 1
J iPhone 4
J iPhone 1
H iPhone 3
B iPhone 2
B iPhone 1
K iPhone 1
Similar threads
How To unlock acount carrie sprint ?
Question How to Unlock iphone 6plus
Can I unlock a verizon iPhone SE and use a sim card to move from cdma to GSM network
If i perche a iPhone an it said gsm unlock an am living Jamaica can the phone use in Jamaica
Solved! can I use a gsm unlocked phone for carriers in south africa
Solved! so if your phone is gsm unlocked, can you use it already in different countries?
Solved! I have an iphone 5s I no longer use from straight talk wireless. Can i get it to work on tracfone wireless?
How to unlock my facebook account? Indentifying friends and codes doesnt work the continue button. Thanks
Unlock boost from iphone
I bought a iPhone 7plus An there was no sim in it they said it was unlocked bt when I went to put it on it says sim not suppor
Unlock iPhone4/4s to make compatible with gov. sim card?
Will a GSM unlocked phone be compatible with Comcast wireless restrictions?
Unlocking iPhone 6plus
can I unlock my Verizon iPhone from a contract to use as a Verizon prepaid phone, if I still owe money?
I have an unlocked AT&T iphone 5c that I want to use on Verizon pay as you go. Why is Verizon telling me I cannot?
Unlocked iPhone 4s with Verizon using straight talk
can i use the AT&T gsm sim in a Verizon unlocked phone with straight talk, they are saying that becuse it was previously on v
What straight talk sim will work on a unlocked Verizon iPhone 4s? The previous owners were using on st idk what sim they used.
Sprint iPhone 6
How to use Iphone locked by verizon for nonpayment

ASK THE COMMUNITY