Update installation malfunction

Feb 5, 2019
I let my Ollee snowbook restart to install an update over an hour ago. Ever since the screen keeps flashing the start up procedure. I managed to turn it off but when I restarted it again, nothing changed. Please help?

Lutfij

Splendid
You can try force shutting down the laptop/notebook immediately after you power the device on. Do it three times and you should be greeted with a recovery option. Ofc I'm assuming you're working with Windows 10(since you didn't mention it in your thread's body).

Mind sharing an SKU of the Notebook?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 5
T Laptop Tech Support 13
A Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 28
R Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 2
Danthebugg Laptop Tech Support 12
R Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 13
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 5
R Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
jagsta21 Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question My Windows 8.1 PC shut down while installing updates because of an error. Now I can't go past the booting up screen because of a fatal error that appe
Question Which updated graphics driver should I install from intel's website?
Solved! Windows installation problems
Recently I have installed updated graphics driver Amd Radeon HD 7670M to the latest version, and popping up the Blue screen of
My dell inspirion 15 5000 series died while installing updates and is now stuck in a loop going from the logo to black loading
My laptop is showing please don't power off r unplug your machine. Installing update for about four hours now
My laptop is in a endless updating loop. It will try to install updates and then cant comolete the updates and will uninstall.
BIOS broken after update
how do I create a windows installation disk to repair my computer
I have uninstalled my nivdia driver accidentally and updated windows 10 now how can I get my driver installed and I don't know
when updates install to my loptop asus win10. it becomes black screen and can not open my loptop. i did a lot of trouble shoot
Laptop beeping after BIOS update
Windows 10 Blue Screens After Install - Updates Freeze - Programs don't install - now same happens for Windows 7
Windows 7 Will Not Update on a Clean Install on an Acer Aspire One 722
Adobe flash player is installed but apparently need a updated on My IMAC
Can I safely install AMD updates to my laptop?
Windows Anniversary update (from the stand alone installer) blue screens at approximately 75% of final installation portion
Asus N550JK problems after driver installs/windows 10 updates
Dell vostro: Increase brightness after installing an update
asus live update tool

ASK THE COMMUNITY