upgrade acer aspire AOA 150

Bnrr

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014
I have upgrade my acer aspire AOA 150 to windows 10 Home Edition, and now it seems to be unstable and slow. I have updated after finish installing. but it still slow to response when click on.

could the memory be upgraded from 1.5 to 2gb.if not what can be done to improve the performance.

Thanks

Solution
I knew it was not soldered to motherboard as specs says ram upgradeable so has ram socket compared to my netbook that is not ram upgradeable. make certain you get laptop ram not desktop ram as 2 different sizes & not pin compatible with each other.

Bnrr

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014
Thanks ffg7 and Barty1884, sorry for the late posting, but was kind of busy disassembling my netbook, Once I got the ram, I was kind of surprise to find that the ram is not solder to the motherboard. the ram could be remove and update to higher GB. I had to order a DDR2 sdmm since I did not have one available. I will post the results once I am done.

Thanks.

ffg7

Splendid
I knew it was not soldered to motherboard as specs says ram upgradeable so has ram socket compared to my netbook that is not ram upgradeable. make certain you get laptop ram not desktop ram as 2 different sizes & not pin compatible with each other.

Solution