Solved! Urgent request to help on updating Huawei android version

Jun 27, 2019
Good day All,
So i have a Huawei P30 pro, however the device doesnt have the EMUI updater. Only options I have on about phone are:
Model: P30 pro
Buildnumber: I700v10_lyx_r180_welcome_540x1140_en_yl_v02
Custom version: ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_WEG.L_P71
Android version: 9.0
Kernel version: 3.10.72fengjy@lmkj-Z10PA_D8-Series#1
The response time on the device is very slow & hangs at time. I cant navigate through different applications. Whats should I do? Thanks in advance.

Solution
So there is no update showing in the phone for that phone is that correct? Then there isn't an update that you can put on the phone. Only something listed would be an 'update'. Anything else would require rooting (which I never recommend and it very risky).

The response time and slowness likely has nothing at all to do with what version you are using but what you have on the phone. Also not restarting it often (powering fully off and then back on) as well as leaving apps up and running, even if you aren't actively using them, will cause this.

So, first thing is to restart the phone (power it off and back on). Does it run better after doing so? If yes, then stuff you had open on the device is the issue.

Also, try starting up the...
So there is no update showing in the phone for that phone is that correct? Then there isn't an update that you can put on the phone. Only something listed would be an 'update'. Anything else would require rooting (which I never recommend and it very risky).

The response time and slowness likely has nothing at all to do with what version you are using but what you have on the phone. Also not restarting it often (powering fully off and then back on) as well as leaving apps up and running, even if you aren't actively using them, will cause this.

So, first thing is to restart the phone (power it off and back on). Does it run better after doing so? If yes, then stuff you had open on the device is the issue.

Also, try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it runs fine in there. If it does, it it stuff you have on the phone.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution