[Urgent] What is this?

Zackrin Lutof

Estimable
Nov 18, 2014
hWdz4bf.png
What is this thing? Whenever I wan't to click something from my toolbar, it pops up. Is this a virus? Or something else? Please let me know, thanks!

Solution
No, it's not the virus, check your control panel, whether any inappropriate software installed or not, if installed then remove. Besides, check your browser extension, if there any add-on installed or not. Hope your problem will be solved. After doing all of those if not solve, please uninstall your browser & install again. I have faced such problem. No need to worry, Best of Luck

FlorenceFiona

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016
No, it's not the virus, check your control panel, whether any inappropriate software installed or not, if installed then remove. Besides, check your browser extension, if there any add-on installed or not. Hope your problem will be solved. After doing all of those if not solve, please uninstall your browser & install again. I have faced such problem. No need to worry, Best of Luck

Solution

dork_police

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
It seems like this is a PBN cookie (or atleast that is what I found on Google), however I would recommend scanning your computer with Malwarebytes.

Also you can install CCleaner (or similar) and check out the cookies your browser has, maybe clean that out aswell.

Regards,

denisflorin28

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
PBN.exe is not essential for the Windows OS and causes relatively few problems. The file PBN.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". The file size on Windows 10/8/7/XP is 110,592 bytes. http://www.file.net/process/pbn.exe.html
The application has no file description. The program has no visible window. The software starts upon Windows startup (see Registry key: MACHINE\User Shell Folders, Run). The PBN.exe file is not a Windows core file. You can uninstall this program in the Control Panel. It can change the behavior of other programs or manipulate other programs. Therefore the technical security rating is 55% dangerous, however you should also read the user reviews.
Uninstalling this variant: The developer Belkin provides an update site and an uninstaller (Control Panel ⇒ Uninstall a Program ⇒ Play Wireless USB Adapter or Belkin USB Wireless Adaptor).

Source: http://www.file.net/process/pbn.exe.html