USB Bluetooth Adapter

Neil2016

Commendable
Feb 14, 2016
I have a Samsung UHD Smart TV with the serial number UN55JU6400FXZA i bought a bluetooth wireless keyboard but the tv doesn't have bluetooth so i was wondering if there is a way that i could connect the keyboard by getting a usb bluetooth dongle adapter to connect in the usb slot on the tv so that the keyboard and the tv will connect

Solution
Hello,

Hmm... That TV model have bluethooth for sure! 4K UHD JU6400 Series Smart TV - 55" Class right?
Connecting a Bluetooth keyboard that way:
" This function is not available on certain models in specific geographical areas.
1. Place the Bluetooth keyboard into standby status.
2. Select MENU-> System Device Manager -> Keyboard Settings -> Add Bluetooth Keyboard.
The TV automatically scans for available keyboards.
" If your keyboard was not detected, position the keyboard close to the TV, and then select Refresh. The
TV scans for available keyboards again.
3. Select the Bluetooth keyboard from the scan list, and then select Pair and connect. A number
appears on the screen.
4. Enter the number using the Bluetooth keyboard. This...

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello,

Hmm... That TV model have bluethooth for sure! 4K UHD JU6400 Series Smart TV - 55" Class right?
Connecting a Bluetooth keyboard that way:
" This function is not available on certain models in specific geographical areas.
1. Place the Bluetooth keyboard into standby status.
2. Select MENU-> System Device Manager -> Keyboard Settings -> Add Bluetooth Keyboard.
The TV automatically scans for available keyboards.
" If your keyboard was not detected, position the keyboard close to the TV, and then select Refresh. The
TV scans for available keyboards again.
3. Select the Bluetooth keyboard from the scan list, and then select Pair and connect. A number
appears on the screen.
4. Enter the number using the Bluetooth keyboard. This pairs the Bluetooth keyboard to the TV

Solution