usb soundcard mic plays output

killmydeargod

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
hey i have this wierd problem whit my new roccat juke, the mic want to play output sound. and when i turn the mic sound on max whit boost on 20. then it can record mic sound that are heavely muffled. everything looks as it should in output and input. also tryed difrent usb ports. cant connect my headset directly in my laptop as its only have a output jack. and my headset is a razer stereo

Solution
Need to look at more of the details....

Does the following line diagram match your audio connections?

Razer Headset -----> 3.5 mm male plug to roccat mic port and 3.5 mm male plug roccat sound port =====USB =====>[USB port] laptop

Any other cables, switches, or adapters in use?

However, the plugs and ports must all match the "TRS" connectivity/channels being used.

For example look at the third image in the quora link.

If your cables and plugs do not have corresponding TRS standards then the connections will cause audio problems.

Even more so if the plugs and/or ports are not well made and the connections are either overlapping or not made at all.

What model is your Razer Stereo?

Juke's website states that " The Juke works...
Need to look at more of the details....

Does the following line diagram match your audio connections?

Razer Headset -----> 3.5 mm male plug to roccat mic port and 3.5 mm male plug roccat sound port =====USB =====>[USB port] laptop

Any other cables, switches, or adapters in use?

However, the plugs and ports must all match the "TRS" connectivity/channels being used.

For example look at the third image in the quora link.

If your cables and plugs do not have corresponding TRS standards then the connections will cause audio problems.

Even more so if the plugs and/or ports are not well made and the connections are either overlapping or not made at all.

What model is your Razer Stereo?

Juke's website states that " The Juke works fantastically with just about every stereo gaming headset on the market, so it’s as simple as plugging it in, installing the driver, and you’re good to go."

With "just about" being the operative words....

And do double check your driver installation and configuration.

Solution