USB Stick Scans for Spouce's Cheating Chat Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

scione

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
"No one would suspect the device can be used to see what they are saying with chat programs when they are using your computer."

... except that the usb says chat stick on it. lol

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]starralazn[/nom]really? why is it so expensive.if you cant find those chat logs by yourself, you deserve to be cheated on[/citation]

That's asinine. If you aren't computer savvy enough to find chat logs you deserve to be cheated on?

mp562

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Really, you need to spy on your "better half"? If you suspect they are cheating on you, 9 times out of 10, they are.

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
Instead of worrying about whether your wife is or isn't cheating on you, maybe it's a good idea to pay attention to her instead.

G

For an extra $749 you can get the companion "Chat club" device made by Ping and made famous by Elin Woods. Each chat club is stamped with its own serial number, is hand-signed by Elin and is encrusted with small particles of Tigers formerly front teeth. Get yours today!

tethoma

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2009
A niche market for sure, but if you really want this, its probably a good product despite you haters. I would say you may want to pick another color than bright blue with chat stick name written onit.

skit75

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]tethoma[/nom]A niche market for sure, but if you really want this, its probably a good product despite you haters. I would say you may want to pick another color than bright blue with chat stick name written onit.[/citation]

But then it would be just another USB stick with some malware on it!

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]starralazn[/nom]really? why is it so expensive.if you cant find those chat logs by yourself, you deserve to be cheated on[/citation]

Ummmm I have seen how tech savvy my girlfriend/mom are, and I can say that if someone was trying to hide their cheating from them, they would never find it.

So what does being computer savvy have to do with deserving to be cheated on? I don't really understand that...

Status
Not open for further replies.