useless site cause useless community

Cerby

Estimable
Aug 14, 2015
No useful responses. ONly hate and bullSHIT accusations. You guys should be ashamed, but I'm sure you don't care. Nobody should bother posting on this site with a communtiy like this present. Post - get tagged and sent to the bottom of the list so nobody reads it. Get mislabled and get some pathetic excuse for an admin post a thoughtless bullshit reply.

Solution
You've written such a long tome, I haven't the heart to remove it but other Moderators may not be so minded.

What happened to you was solely down to your own actions in trying to deceive another Forum and yyou're lucky to have been able to put things right with a simple System restore..
You've written such a long tome, I haven't the heart to remove it but other Moderators may not be so minded.

What happened to you was solely down to your own actions in trying to deceive another Forum and yyou're lucky to have been able to put things right with a simple System restore..

Solution

Cerby

Estimable
Aug 14, 2015
This was to post a friend's build as a favour as a one time thing. So I used a fake email to get it done. Why should there be any difference in the email I use? I'm supposed to make an email account using something like yahoo or gmail and then use that? How is that any different than a fake? Can someone give me real answers to my questions please?

rgd1101

Don't
Who know, not going to try it go just to see if it get on my machine.
But by clicking something on a site or even going to a scam site, they might have install something on your pc.
Like you said it easy just to create a new email address.
On 1 of my email at outlook.com have multiple alias that I can create and delete.