Question User profile cannot be loaded and Windows 10 Error Code 0xc00000e can I fix it without the use of ex

Aug 11, 2022
My laptop, which is several years old, was facing the user profile cannot be loaded after trying to sign in to my account. I looked up various guides, however I found it difficult to fix as when I load safe mode, the screen is completely white with flickers of the task bars so I cannot change the files in it. The only thing that did work was safe mode with command prompt however that failed to fix the "user profile cannot be loaded" issue. After rebooting my laptop several times the laptop was stuck on the acer logo with no wheel and I can't do automatic repairs. The only action that I can do is alt +f10 which takes me to the screen displaying my options.
(I can't send images)

The only working option from here is Esc - both F8 and enter just cause the screen to flash black once, briefly. Is it possible to fix this issues without using a usb boot stick or sending it to repairs. I want to hear some solutions on the 2 issues here. Thank you in advance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
heydoyouknowme Laptop Tech Support 3
avethoplays Laptop Tech Support 8
B Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
5 Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 2