Using a "Windows Unbranded" Laptop as a Drawing Tablet - Help

eZflaffer

Commendable
Apr 10, 2016
So I have this Windows Unbranded laptop (click this link to see pictures of the laptop http:// ), and I want to try to use it for something. Sure, I could just go buy a used Cintiq instead, but my parents have been helping me save up for a new computer, so I don't want to waste so much money yet. So I thought that since my laptop is a touch screen... Is there a way to use it as a drawing tablet for my main PC? I'm thinking that if I buy a micro HDMI cord and connect between my laptop and PC, I can use it as a touch screen monitor. Is it possible? (And just two notes, my PC is Windows 10, while my laptop is Windows 8. And I would just use my laptop for Photoshop CC, but it doesn't have the power to run it properly.)

Also, if this works, where can I find a good stylus for my laptop? I plan on using it with Photoshop CC.

Solution
No you can't use a laptop as an input device for another computer unless you are using a remote connection, and that is not good really since you will have quite a bit of input lag going over the network like that.