Solved! Using Stylus on RCA Viking Pro Tablet

May 18, 2019
Hello, all. First time poster on this forum. I have a new RCA Viking Pro tablet (android) and having difficulty using a stylus to highlight sentences. Whenever I run the stylus along a sentence the page wants to turn. Is there any way to lock the page temporarily to keep it from turning? I had an iPad previously which didn't exhibit that problem. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Solution
It is likely not a function in the tablet, but whatever app you are using. Since you didn't mention the app I can't comment on any specifics, but that is where I would look.

Look into that particular apps settings to see if there is an option to turn that off. Sounds unlikely but you never know. You also might try looking on the app creators site to see if there is information on how to do this.

If you find nothing, then I would contact the apps creators. Perhaps it is a feature they can add.
It is likely not a function in the tablet, but whatever app you are using. Since you didn't mention the app I can't comment on any specifics, but that is where I would look.

Look into that particular apps settings to see if there is an option to turn that off. Sounds unlikely but you never know. You also might try looking on the app creators site to see if there is information on how to do this.

If you find nothing, then I would contact the apps creators. Perhaps it is a feature they can add.

Solution