UX3057 power off led caps & power button Blink Led once white

ASUS Zenbook UX305

Estimable
Oct 22, 2015
Using Asus UX305F . Suddenly blank black screen. It shuts down
I had try to press power button on it shows Blink White Led on power button & caps lock. Only once & still did not switch on. I had been using it with power adapter & plugged with extension cord before this suddenly happened because all this while I did use laptop with extension cord. Please assist.

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these following troubleshooting steps that may help in resolving that issue.
- Do a hard reset, unplug the AC adapter from the laptop and press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
- If it doesn't power on try connecting your AC adapter first directly to the wall without the extension cord.
- Also do test your AC adapter with a multi meter if it's supplying enough voltage required by your laptop to power it on.
- Another test you can do is to use another AC adapter that has the same voltage with your just to identify if it's just the AC adapter of the laptop itself.
- Lastly, do contact Asus Support for more troubleshooting steps of for a replacement AC adapter if determined that it's the suspect and also if your...
Hi,

Please do try these following troubleshooting steps that may help in resolving that issue.
- Do a hard reset, unplug the AC adapter from the laptop and press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
- If it doesn't power on try connecting your AC adapter first directly to the wall without the extension cord.
- Also do test your AC adapter with a multi meter if it's supplying enough voltage required by your laptop to power it on.
- Another test you can do is to use another AC adapter that has the same voltage with your just to identify if it's just the AC adapter of the laptop itself.
- Lastly, do contact Asus Support for more troubleshooting steps of for a replacement AC adapter if determined that it's the suspect and also if your laptop is still under the factory warranty.

Solution