Valve Responds to Left 4 Dead 2 Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
That's why government-rating agency is a bad idea. They can really be PITA to sound business and meddling with other people's affair with their own narrow minded moral standard.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
I thought l4d 2 was just l4d 1 with new levels.. dunno what the big deal is although a ton of 12 year olds do play l4d and i guess that can be considered disturbing to some.

G

pcrayz wrote:
"A baby called, it wants its cry back."

What was that? You must be taking notes from George Costanza ¬_¬

jediagh

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2005
L4D2 retail price $50 USD.
L4D2 eBay price so Austialian can get it $200 USD.
The "blackmarket" is going to love L4D2. It's going to bring in a boatload of money for them getting it to Australia.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
All that means is that it'll sell twice as fast as it would have in Australia... just not through the retail channel.

Free publicity for Valve, and now every Aussie kid will want it twice as much.

r1Master

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2006
pcrayz - Watch you mouth.
This is not "Australias" fault... It the stupid ass governing body that wont put in a 18+ rating... HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO DO THAT YOU IDIOTS ! ! ! If there isnt a rating, and is need for one... MAKE ONE !
You should make generalisations like you did, makes you look ignorant.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
Left 4 Dead 2, thus banning the game from retail shelves in that country. The Board refused the game based on its "realistic, frenetic and unrelenting violence,"

oh they must mean because they're black zombies and we all no how those black Australians get...

pcrayz

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2009
[citation][nom]r1master[/nom]pcrayz - Watch you mouth.This is not "Australias" fault... It the stupid ass governing body that wont put in a 18+ rating... HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO DO THAT YOU IDIOTS ! ! ! If there isnt a rating, and is need for one... MAKE ONE !You should make generalisations like you did, makes you look ignorant.[/citation]

No shit Sherlock, it's a joke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6pZQX22CQ

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]shadowplayer51[/nom]The Board refused the game based on its "realistic, frenetic and unrelenting violence,"We all know how realistic killing zombies is[/citation]

LOL what the fuck you mean?? !!!

suppose i cant take my zombie slave / shooting pratice subjects with em when i got on vacation next summer.. i suppose i coudl jsut take em adn let em run free in australia so they can eat idiots taht come up with this crap

but serious ! damn how do aussies live when they don't allow thier citiezens to shoot thier zombie's !!!

i shoot mine all teh time , hell had to shoot roten rhonda jsut teh otehr day when she bit the dog

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]r1master[/nom]pcrayz - Watch you mouth.This is not "Australias" fault... It the stupid ass governing body that wont put in a 18+ rating... HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO DO THAT YOU IDIOTS ! ! ! If there isnt a rating, and is need for one... MAKE ONE !You should make generalisations like you did, makes you look ignorant.[/citation]

actrually i thought his joke was funy , so far you'reteh only oen looking liek an idiot here , sicne his statment was opbviously an joke , it can easily be determined that he doesn't think ALL ausiis are at fualt ... pffft lol idiot LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.