Verizon Gives HTC Incredible Customers $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivene09

Distinguished
May 28, 2010
You mean Verizon is giving people something for their gaff instead of trying to take more from them? Here is a company that deserves the loyalty that fans shower, for whatever reason, on Apple.

G

i'll never forgive Verizon for giving into the Bush Admin's illegal wiretapping. sorry to anger you fan boys but somethings are worth more than $25.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]Anarchist999[/nom]i'll never forgive Verizon for giving into the Bush Admin's illegal wiretapping. sorry to anger you fan boys but somethings are worth more than $25.[/citation]
And AT&T et al hasn't? The CIA/NSA could/is already doing this for other carriers.

Rhynn

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2006
There isn't a single service provider in the world that the NSA/CIA doesn't own/control lock, stock and barrel.

G

But, read the fine print on a verizon gift card - what a joke. It's no wonder they give them out so freely.

crabsncancer

Distinguished
May 19, 2008
damn, i knew i should've waited a little longer. I'd rather have gotten an Incredible but because I couldn't wait, i got an EVO instead. ;_ ;

Awesome job verizon!

G

LoL, customer service. They're just trying to save their ass from losing customers to Sprint or AT&T. I wonder if a $25 gift card will appease the masses when they need a rpl and the AMOLED isn't available.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
this is why I cry when I see people blindly walk into AT&T and Apple stores not realizing that there are alternatives...

on the other hand.. iphone users DO atleast have their phone, even if it doesn't work.

TemjinGold

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
[citation][nom]weeer[/nom]LoL, customer service. They're just trying to save their ass from losing customers to Sprint or AT&T. I wonder if a $25 gift card will appease the masses when they need a rpl and the AMOLED isn't available.[/citation]

There's just no pleasing some folks some times. Verizon did a nice thing that others in the industry won't. Of course the motive is to hang on to customers but jeez cut them some slack here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS