Verizon iPhones Getting OTA Updates with iOS 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellarpc

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2011
Ha ha yeah AT&T is too worried about how much data is being used on their networks to allow that to happen.

mister g

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Come update time you better not have used up your monthly quote! Still, couldn't users be given a choice where they want their updates to come from?

G

Check out YouTube by greekthuglife69 see how Verizon treats their workers u already know how they treat u

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
lol...what i don't get is how AT&T is bragging about their network reliability and speed, yet they have so many restrictions....verizon all the way

ellarpc

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2011
[citation][nom]Greekboy[/nom]Check out YouTube by greekthuglife69 see how Verizon treats their workers u already know how they treat u[/citation]
I've been through the ringer with verizon but I only have verizon or AT&T to choose from and from where I stand AT&T is all about data caps and inhibiting innovation. I'm sure Verizon will follow suite but I hope not. That is reverse progression

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
It's sad when the most useful and informative comment here is the spam from www.bingstore.us. I didn't even report it for abuse. Why don't you all take your AT&T hatred to the gym and work it out there. Stop wasting our time.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]joebob2000[/nom]Data limits suck...[/citation]
Yeah. Everything should be unlimited, ... and free too! I'm holding out for unlimited bandwidth too. Then downloads would take no time at all. And unlimited chocolate chip cookies every month too.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Regular users care about this too. My friend who has an iPod touch4 and iPad2 laments that updates for each device is 600MB. Living in a land of capped internet (60GB) it really hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.