Verizon Launching Six 4G Phones at CES

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamslang

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2009
I'm hurting right now... right before the first droid came out I got myself the EnV Touch, thinking "Yes, I got the best phone Verizon has."

Now I'm traumatized and am afraid to upgrade to the Droid 2 because I don’t want to get it then 2 months later, BOOM dual core phones. I am excited though for 4G phones though considering Verizon is actually investing in their infrastructure here in Houston.

dustcrusher

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2010
[citation][nom]bamslang[/nom]Now I'm traumatized and am afraid to upgrade to the Droid 2 because I don’t want to get it then 2 months later, BOOM dual core phones. I am excited though for 4G phones though considering Verizon is actually investing in their infrastructure here in Houston.[/citation]
Ah, the techie's dilemma: will the latest and greatest be worth the wait, or is it better to buy and enjoy now?

I'd say get one now if you have annual upgrades, then get one of those new phones next year after the early adopters have helped work out some of the kinks. You can always sell the Droid 2 used next year and recoup at least some of the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.