Verizon to straight talk

Bella57

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015
I have a galaxy s5 and am on the edge plan with verizon. If I pat off my phone can I get a straight talk account. My bill is outrageous and I want to pay off my phone but before I do I need to know if I can get straight talk and what must I do to get it. Really would value an honest answer and would be very gratefull.

hang-the-9

Titan
You can check it here http://www.straighttalkbyop.com/

Keep in mind that Straight Talk and other lower value carriers have worse connection quality and less coverage, the data plan especially has issues with things like streaming video. Even though it's pricier than most, Verizon has excellent service and coverage.

hang-the-9

Titan
You can check it here http://www.straighttalkbyop.com/

Keep in mind that Straight Talk and other lower value carriers have worse connection quality and less coverage, the data plan especially has issues with things like streaming video. Even though it's pricier than most, Verizon has excellent service and coverage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
N Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1