Ron Melchizedek

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
I use one laptop, projector and a monitor and also two vga connectors. the link between my laptop and projector is extended display and the vga is connect in the input while the vga for the monitor is at the output. i wanted to use the output vga for clone display while the input vga is for the extended display because the projector is for the crowd and the monitor is for the stage that guide the performers. How?

Solution
I can't sort out what you are describing with your connections. From what you want to do, you need to connect the laptop to the projector and monitor and set them up as extended displays. Many laptops limit you to two screens at a time so you won't be using the laptop screen along with the two displays. Put what you want the crowd to see on the projector.
I can't sort out what you are describing with your connections. From what you want to do, you need to connect the laptop to the projector and monitor and set them up as extended displays. Many laptops limit you to two screens at a time so you won't be using the laptop screen along with the two displays. Put what you want the crowd to see on the projector.

Solution