News ViacomCBS streaming service is a 'house of brands' with Nickelodeon, Comedy Central shows

Feb 20, 2020
Oh my god, WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP ASSOCIATING NICKELODEON AS OWNED BY VIACOM, It was supposed to be acquired by Comcast's NBC Universal when Viacom and CBS merged, so this could bring more Nickelodeon characters and build new rides since there's no plans for a Nickelodeon Universe park in Central Florida, fire Brian Robbins as Nick President(as he's responsible for some garbage moves to Nick, as he's the Michael Einser of Viacom and Nickelodeon), and etc.

Feb 20, 2020
Oh my god, WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP ASSOCIATING NICKELODEON AS OWNED BY VIACOM, It was supposed to be acquired by Comcast's NBC Universal when Viacom and CBS merged, so this could bring more Nickelodeon characters and build new rides since there's no plans for a Nickelodeon Universe park in Central Florida, fire Brian Robbins as Nick President(as he's responsible for some garbage moves to Nick, as he's the Michael Einser of Viacom and Nickelodeon), and etc.
Wrong viacom still owns Nickelodeon viacom never sold Nickelodeon to Comcast I don't know where you heard that but that's fake news you were lied to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0