VIDEO: A Home-made iPhone 5 Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Ok, the asian guy speaking german is messing with my head. I don't know about you guys but it's humorous to me. I know it's normal but still.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]And you'll be in the minority and a phone that lacks support or any updates in 6 months, lol.[/citation]
Your ignorant remark was only valid for 6 months, lol.
SGSII has been sold 10 million times, and the SGSI is still supported firmly, well over a year after release.
This is what I mean, the iSheep just live a life of iGnorance. Because the moment they lose this iGnorance, it's like an athiest telling telling a christian that god doesn't exist.

Anyways, nice prototype, as much as I hate apple it's good to see them catch up. (just to be outpaced soon anyways)

PS: No antichrist comments meant, just needed a good metaphor

G

"And you'll be in the minority and a phone that lacks support or any updates in 6 months, lol."

The Samsung Galaxy S1/2 families are well supported. However, American phone providers who order their own special version of the phone fail to update the phones themselves.

Don't blame Sammy for updates, blame AT&T/Verizon/Sprint/T-Mobile etc.

G

and yet i cant help but thinking plonking an Apple logo on the back or a non sanction prototype is asking for a talk with Apple's lawyers.....

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]chronicbint[/nom]Problem with the Samsung Galaxy S II is its the size of a house brick.[/citation]
Not really, it's just marginally wider and taller, the screen goes almost to the edges (which saves lots of space) and it's THINNER! Still fits in your pocket just fine.

aodknifer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
that iphone mockup looks like the galaxy sII seems like that magical people at Apple have lost their "innovative" touch.

G

if the iphone 5 looks anything like that mockup which also looks incredibly like the SGS2 you can bet Samsung with have an injunction stopping the iphone 5 from being released!

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]Ok, the asian guy speaking german is messing with my head. I don't know about you guys but it's humorous to me. I know it's normal but still.[/citation]
Kind of off topic but.. My Spanish teacher in middle school was fresh off the boat from Vietnam, Mrs. Ng.. When I got to HS my teacher could pick up on that from the way I spoke Spanish.. A little bat farther off topic, if you ever get the chance to watch Asians singing Barbie Girl in karaoke, do it.. Back on topic.. I think I'll just wait a few days and see the real thing..

rylan

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2011
The man in the video said the prototype would match with "98% probability." I guess he's not too familiar with outliers then. Prototype FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.