VIDEO: Air Conditioning for Motorcyclists

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckinbottoms

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
Didn't say how weather proof it was.

Hope the lock is secure enough that I can leave it on the bike. Can't carry around an A/C unit just anywhere. Federal buildings might have a problem with that.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
LOL so much for real progress plus for those who like pure speed or is a real bicker could care less of this little trinket. Going 120mph plus doing a lonely west Texas highway one doesn't need this.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
I'm really wondering how weatherproof the device is. If you're freezing cold while eating road spray off the back of a semi-truck is this thing going to short out?

Will it fit on my vespa? o_O

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]nforce4max[/nom]LOL so much for real progress plus for those who like pure speed or is a real bicker could care less of this little trinket. Going 120mph plus doing a lonely west Texas highway one doesn't need this.[/citation]

I ride a bicycle, does that make me a real biker? lol

Your comment made me think about that movie "Wild Hogs" with Tim Allen and John Travolta. I am pretty sure a big part of that movie was that there is no "real biker" stamp. Anyone can call themselves a real biker if they want. They just have to have a passion for riding on two wheels.

I bet you don't need a helmet either when you are doing your 120 plus. wow what a cool dude lol and such a REAL biker.

Now about the A/C. I doubt it will make a big splash in the motorcycle market, but you never know. Maybe the old guys will want something like this just to keep them more comfortable when it's cold. I really have a hard time seeing anyone need this to cool them down though when they are riding a motorcycle...even at low speeds, there should be a pretty decent breeze lol

G

Having blasted across Texas and New Mexico in 106 degree weather a couple of times, I didn't see any 'real bikers' out on the road, I guess they were all in the bar cooling off. Almost losing a rider to heat stroke vs looking a little different....

that guy

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]touchdowntexas13[/nom]I ride a bicycle, does that make me a real biker? lolYour comment made me think about that movie "Wild Hogs" with Tim Allen and John Travolta. I am pretty sure a big part of that movie was that there is no "real biker" stamp. Anyone can call themselves a real biker if they want. [/citation]

I ride a real bike too.
On the edge of the road. As long as I'm pedaling I move forward.
Yes...
You are a real biker.
Anybody with a large credit limit can walk into a motorcycle shop and ride out with the blingiest or loudest motorcycle and badass gear, and be hell on wheels.

that guy

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]that guy[/nom]I ride a real bike too_On the edge of the road. As long as I'm pedaling I move forward.Yes...You are a real biker.Anybody with a large credit limit can walk into a motorcycle shop and ride out with the blingiest or loudest motorcycle and badass gear, and be hell on wheels.[/citation]

vroom...
vroom, vrooooooom, vroom.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Looks like there will now be more bikers on the road , and heck I don't blame 'em bikes save more gas , if your single why not have a bike instead of a full car? (besides the icy killer roads in winter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.