Video & Audio Sync issues?

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Hello Everyone,

I have been noticing lately that my Reply seems to nock my Video and Audio
out of sync, the video is about 6 seconds behind. I assure you that my
cables are wires are hooked up correctly and I am outputting from the replay
for audio and video.

In addition I am running a ReplayTV 5040 with the IVS and Commercial Skip.

I found this happening this evening on the WB's Summerland and often happens
on some of the Fox network prime time shows.

Any ideas or fixes to this problem?

Thanks,
Chris
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

On 23 Jun 2004 08:58:17 -0700, ttoolman00_2000@yahoo.com (Chris H)
wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>
>I have been noticing lately that my Reply seems to nock my Video and Audio
>out of sync, the video is about 6 seconds behind. I assure you that my
>cables are wires are hooked up correctly and I am outputting from the replay
>for audio and video.
>
>In addition I am running a ReplayTV 5040 with the IVS and Commercial Skip.
>
>I found this happening this evening on the WB's Summerland and often happens
>on some of the Fox network prime time shows.
>
>Any ideas or fixes to this problem?
>
>Thanks,
>Chris

I found that problem went away when I switched to "medium quality".
The audio and video are usually no better, and you do use more space,
but at thest you don't have the sync problem.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Hmm, I guess I've been lucky. I haven't experienced any audio/video sync
probs with either of my 5040s. I recorded one show in standard and one in
high quality, but then I settled on medium and have been using that ever
since. From your message, Mark, it sounds like you experienced audio/video
sync probs in standard quality, is that correct?

Regards,

Margaret

"Mark Lloyd" <mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote in message
news:q97kd0dtcc6o36fl4m0096l4vph18jmlrb@4ax.com...
>
> I found that problem went away when I switched to "medium quality".
> The audio and video are usually no better, and you do use more space,
> but at thest you don't have the sync problem.
>
> --
> Mark Lloyd
> http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:27:56 -0400, "Margaret Wilson"
<twokatmew@nospam.msn.com> wrote:

>Hmm, I guess I've been lucky. I haven't experienced any audio/video sync
>probs with either of my 5040s. I recorded one show in standard and one in
>high quality, but then I settled on medium and have been using that ever
>since. From your message, Mark, it sounds like you experienced audio/video
>sync probs in standard quality, is that correct?
>

Correct. Other than that, "standard" was good enough.

>Regards,
>
>Margaret
>
>"Mark Lloyd" <mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote in message
>news:q97kd0dtcc6o36fl4m0096l4vph18jmlrb@4ax.com...
>>
>> I found that problem went away when I switched to "medium quality".
>> The audio and video are usually no better, and you do use more space,
>> but at thest you don't have the sync problem.
>>
>> --
>> Mark Lloyd
>> http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
>

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 0
KatTech Streaming Video & TVs 3
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 6
6 Streaming Video & TVs 8
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 16
S Streaming Video & TVs 5
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
shiva.ram54 Streaming Video & TVs 4
N Streaming Video & TVs 15
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 0
bignastyid Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3

ASK THE COMMUNITY