VIDEO: Baby Goes Berzerk Over Xbox Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008
wow, I am not sure of the baby was happy to see the controller or saying get that away from me. But weird reaction from the baby.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
Nah. The guy has probably hit the kid with the controller (accidentally, I'm sure) or been playing a game and yelled at the controller, so the baby links it with aggravation or something similar.

scotters

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I could understand a little of what she was trying to get across..... she prefers mouse/keyboard instead of a controller for games.

arvink

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2008
[citation][nom]scotters[/nom]I could understand a little of what she was trying to get across..... she prefers mouse/keyboard instead of a controller for games.[/citation]

LOL :D

G

Wow, the money spent on that Xbox could have hired a maid for a couple of visits. That place is a pigsty. That is bordering on child abuse!

afciscoguy

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
This will be deleted with all of my other comments, but HOW IS THIS NEWS?! How does this reflect ANYTHING to due with technology save for the baby was excited about a f*cking controller??

But then again, it doesn't matter, the last 3 times I've pointed out that THG is running shitty articles (mainly filler) for the banner ad income they are deleted, surly this post will be gone tomorrow!! :)

Not hating on the site, but is there REALLY nothing else Tech/IT related in the world to fill up 10 articles a day?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.