Video Camera Site?

purelithium

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2006
Is there an equivalent of Tom's for Video cameras? I need some solid reviews on cameras so I can decide, and can't find anything.

Thanks

Smegma

Distinguished
May 16, 2006
http://www.camcorderinfo.com/

I have always found this to be a very good site. I am pretty sure that is a well known and respected site. Robin Liss started it in 1997 when she was only 13.

In depth rewiews. Real benchmarks and tests. Site says it all. Hope this helps

UCANBY12

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
Is there an equivalent of Tom's for Video cameras? I need some solid reviews on cameras so I can decide, and can't find anything.

Thanks
I have a new model that SONY has out the DCR-SR100 Digital Camcorder (30GB) hard drive. I love this camcorder!!! This is my third camcorder from the VHS to MiniDV to this hard drive camcorder. The still photo's are impressive at the 3.3 meg lense. The movie that u create has a great picture over DVD quality High quality pictures. It helps to be a computer savy to operate on transfering pictures to computer. The only drawback is the price $899 was best price i found. As u record and then stop recording the camera makes a segment of that recording each time u start and stop. It plays back on your TV with a smooth transsition through each segment. GREAT CAMCORDER!!! NO DISKS to keep up with The camera of the future Hard drive camera and Camcorder.